Tuesday 2 January 2018

Zermatt and the Fireworks of Zürich

Just after celebrating with my entire family last weekend, my parents and I left with friends to go to Zermatt for a week. You've probably heard of the Matterhorn, one of the most famous mountains in Switzerland which is in Zermatt. But there are not only many tourists taking pictures of that mountain peak; there are also many cool activities you can do like snowboarding and skiing, sleighing, hiking and partying in the evenings!
I snowboarded for two days, one day the weather was not that lovely and then a friend of mine came over who could neither ski or snowboard, so we went sleighing and hiking which was lots of fun too!









 On New Year's Eve, Johanna and I then went to Zürich to watch the firework and go to a nice reggae bar. It was really nice and the fireworks amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment