Saturday 31 October 2015

Making your own battery!

Every Thursday I have three hours of Experimental Natural Sciences. I love this subject, because you really do learn so many things that are actually in our everyday lives.
So this Thursday we built an actual battery. I never really knew what was happening inside these tiny things but now I do!
First we've built batteries in pairs but they did not produce that much power and were just able to power a tiny light. But later on we combined all the batteries of the different groups and we were able to make one of these silly birthday cards that make sounds to play some music for us :D




Otherwise not that much happened this week. We have a lot of schoolwork to do at the moment and there are tests all the time. I am also practising with three of my friends who play brass instruments for maybe a little concert some time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment