Thursday 7 May 2015

Seven hours studying

Tomorrow I will have my photography exam. Therefore the school allows you to take one day off before an exam day. But I was not really doing that much photography because I got nearly everything done and the rest will be completed tomorrow during the five hours of the test. So today I mainly did Psychology. I woke up quite early and the first thing I did was emptying all my folders and putting the paper onto piles on the floor by exam categories. I think that you've got a way better overview over all the things happening and if you see a wong paper you can easily put it at the right place. Well everyone has his own organising method.
But it is still so much to learn. Even after all that time I have the feeling that I don't get it all and every time there are so many new words coming up again that I need to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment