Tuesday 19 May 2015

Certainly very odd!

I never oversleep, or hardly ever. But oddly enough my inner self turned off the alarm this morning and I just simply continued sleeping. Luckily my host dad noticed that something was wrong because he did not hear the shower and no one saw me in the morning downstairs so he called me. I only had ten minutes to get dressed and clean my teeth; no breakfast though..
I had my second and last part of the psychology final exam today. It went quite good, especially the long mark question in the end, but I still think that the first test was quite a lot easier. This afternoon I was packing for around four hours while listening to some Snarky Puppy music. I sent this picture to my friend Timo and he asked me "Did a bomb explode??"



No comments:

Post a Comment