Tuesday 21 April 2015

Jam Tarts for Breakfast

What am amazing start for a wonderful day, Jam Tarts that my host mum made yesterday for breakfast. What do you want more in life? Well of course more jam tarts, but a very warm and sunny day is a good addition too :)
Then, when I got back from school my host mum asked me "Would you mind cooking dinner tonight" and I was very happy because I really like cooking. So I made another time the salmon with cream spinach and Rösti because they really enjoyed it last time I prepared it :D
Straight after that I got a taxi to my piano lesson which started at seven pm. I always really enjoy that too because I learn something new on the piano every time and my teacher is another interesting person I can talk to and learn from.



No comments:

Post a Comment